Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Halloween Costume Finally!

So, I have all the pieces painted and ready.
I just need to finish my mask. I usually like to have my whole head covered. but I needed something original and weird.
I remembered this stretchy silicone toy that I got around 2005. It is like a Koosh ball, but had an opening to put your head in, and had mini holes, too.  I was able to fit my goggles through those holes. And then I just put the respirator mask I made, over them.
The C-Anenomea!

Now I was ready for the big night. And I'll say, it turned out well...




Other people wanted in, too!



I was pleased with the out fit for the first time. I do want to make some adjustments and changes, before I take it to GenCon'13. I need to make a pair of pants, and redo the legs, maybe not have the back stick out so much.

But Still, Very happy with it. Can't wait for next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment