Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween has come and gone...

Well, another good holiday is over. Was well worth the wait.

Started the day by waking up the son and getting him changed and fed. Then came time to carve the pumpkins!
One for the cats:

Yes a Cat face...


One for My Son:
It's a Raven

It's supposed to be a raven...

And me and the wife:


My Favorite freehand face, so far.

Shortly after, My father had shown up with the Halloween Chili. We usually do it every year, but since I couldn't make it home this day, he brought it to us. Sweet.

After chili, It was then time for us to start traveling. We packed up everyone, and headed off to Columbus to meet with the lady from Heartfelt faux-tog-raphy, who took a couple pictures of my Son in his costume.

Then off to Camby, to Visit my Mother and Father-In-Law. My son had his first Halloween Trick-or-Treat, there. We then had to work on our wife's hair, Which her father volunteered to tease it. And he did well.

Then we went back to our home and went trick-or-treating close to our place and visited some good friends. They loved my son and wife's outfit, but stayed away from me.

We all were matching. we went as mad scientists.


We finally took the little Professor home. Fed him his dinner bottle, and watched "It's the Great Pumkin, Charlie Brown", and "a Garfield Halloween", before putting him to sleep. I then took my full costume to the local Bowling Alley/Sports bar I work at to finally show people the finished piece, and they loved it.

Then came home, Fixed Something to eat, and me and the wife settled down to enjoy our Halloween closer, "Trick'r'Treat". It's our new favorite Halloween Movie.
HE'S SO ADORABLE!!!

 Even bumped "Halloween" down to 2nd. However I will watch that next. Not the Rob crap, the REAL "HALLOWEEN"!

I hope everyone else had a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment