Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Halloween Costume part 2

Ok, so last time i posted i left at finishing the arms up. I now have the base coat.



I will add a 2nd coat and detail later. Now onto the torso.

I will be using this lab coat.

It was originally used in a haunt I worked for over 6 years ago. I will need it to cover the inside straps for my back piece. I will also add detail to the coat later.

For the back piece,,,

I started with this flat rate box.


I then cut out the section I needed to fit on my back. and using more cardboard, duct tape, and hot glue...

I sculpted this shape for the thorax. I will do more sculpting later.

And I also started on my respirator piece.


I'm gonna start with this blank Halloween hockey mask. I love using these masks as a base for most of my facial work.


I then drew out my design i'm gonna cut out.

Stay tuned to the next episode, where hopefully, i finish the thorax, and most done with the gas mask, and re-visit the legs.


Tootles,
~JPW

PS: need any kind of original items for Halloween, or whenever/whatever? Check out my Etsy shop at
Junk-Punk Workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment