Friday, October 19, 2012

My Halloween Costume: Part 4

So, I have recently Worked just on the respirator mask for my costume. And it is finished. Let's recap the mask process, Shall we?


I first Started with a plain White halloween hockey mask.


I then drew the lines that i wanted to cut out for the main piece.


Then with a sharp pair of craft scissors, I cut out what I wanted.


Using electric tape, I covered all the rough areas of the mask, and the holes over the mouth.


I then made the respirator piece (From and old pill case and Axe deodorant spray top), and attached it to the mask.


Using a screw.

Now, since then, I decided to use the electric tape as the main design for the surface of the mask. and using an old rubber strap from a pair of safety goggles, I fastened it on there using rivets.

I then took some silver enamel paint and covered the orange and the top of the respirator.


And there ya go!



Almost to the end!!! Stay  tuned to see full costume complete!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment