Tuesday, October 7, 2014

October's Loot Crate is Fear. & My Wish List for it.

Well, if any of you do not know what Loot Crate is, you may not be a nerd. Check it out.

Loot Crate Page

Those of you that are on loot crate, should already know now that the theme for October is FEAR. And this excites me!

They've already given a teaser for one of the items that will be in the box. it is a Loot Crate exclusive Walking Dead Comic number #132 with new variant cover by artist Charlie Adlard.


This makes me giddy, as all get out. But this also makes me wonder what else will be available in this month's Loot Crate. I have a wish list.


  • Pop Vinyl Sam Burlap from Trick 'r' Treat
  • Burlap Mask based off the Batman villian, Scarecrow.
  • Jason Voorhees whatever!
  • Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin

I will already be happy with just this. But some extra perks would be nice. Especially after last month's Crate. Wah-wah....

No comments:

Post a Comment