Wednesday, October 8, 2014

New Anime Season Coming up! I'm excited for....

So the summer Animes are finally done and gone. I will miss them. I especially like the fact that a lot of them dealt with stories of characters working on or in Manga and Anime. My favorite that was playing this summer was "Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun" or also known as "Monthly Girl Nozaki-kun". It's an anime in which a girl, Sakura Chiyo, Confesses her live to her fellow student, Nozaki. However, the way she expresses it comes across as a fan, in which he responds by giving her his signature. Going home, depressed, she suddenly realizes that she recognizes the signature. It is from one of her favorite Shoujo mangas. She eventually starts to help him with his manga, and learns that a lot of the people she goes to school with is either helping him, as well, or is inspiration for his characters. He is very oblivious to her love for him, which is frustrating to watch, but hilarious to watch the comedy unfold. I enjoyed this more than I did "Kuroshitsuji - Book of Circus"

Uh, Jesus. Look at me.

Anywho, I have currently watched about 9 new animes. Currently I'm looking forward to watching "Denki-Gai no Honya-san", which is an anime about the peculiar employees and goings on at a manga store.

But I am looking very forward to "Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road" which is now in its second season. I really didn't think I would be that into an anime about bike racing, but holy shit. The best part about this anime, is that while the one kid is becoming a better bike rider, he's making them all anime fans.

For a look at all the anime this fall, click here: http://anichart.net/fall

To watch some of these animes, check out these:

"Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun"

Kuroshitsuji - Book of Circus

"Denki-Gai no Honya-san"

Yowamushi Pedal

No comments:

Post a Comment