Thursday, October 2, 2014

For this October...

I have decided that I'm gonna try to do a blog a day, everyday untill November 1st. The Blog can be as complex or simple as I can make it. Like this one. I only plan to use this one as a method to explain what I'm doing.

But since I'm on here, I will explain to online things I absolutely love. RIPTapparel.com and Lootcrate.com.

I love riptapparel.com because, a lot of the time, these shirts are only available for 24 hours. Today is the coolest and saddest of the shirt days for me. Mainly because of my fascination with Jason Voorhees. These Shirts are awesome! Especially this one.


I believe this shirt is based on the Wolverine vs Hulk Comic

Yup. That's the One.


But Unfortunately I have 7 hours to come up with $14.98. So, Not gonna happen. Oh, well. But just a warning. Anyone else that decides to buy this shirt. Please make sure your far from me. I will take this shirt from you,

I'll talk about the Loot Crate site on a different post. Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment