Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Alt Art Resin Pendants! New Post for the new year!

Well, it's 2013. My year! Sorry I've been away. I have been trapped in the cellar of my mind looking for new stuff to dive into. And I've found it. Resin Pendants!

Now, I've worked with resin before. I use it as a form of extreme modge-podging. And i love the way some of these pieces of jewelry look. So, I thought I'd give it a go!

So far I have made 7 pieces, And I intend to make a TON more!

Now, the gamer in me has done four of the seven based off MtG, Using pieces of cards mixed with other mediums.

 Like:

Steampunk Chandra,

Foresee,

Assassinate,

And Deathmark.

I have just now moved on to other pieces:

So, German?

Rolling On 20's


 Yay!

You can check them all out on my Etsy Account!





No comments:

Post a Comment